- Michael L. Hess/Littourati: blog, index, Google Maps, Google Earth tour (KMZ), Google Earth tour in Google Maps
- Dorseyland: Google Earth in browser, Google Earth in Google Maps
On the road in our worldEdit
- Crustypunks of the East Village (Tarik)
- "Kroka Vermont Semester" My boyfriend took a semester off last winter to join Kroka, a wilderness camp, for a 600-mile ski and canoe trip up and then back down the length of Vermont. This is the blog that was updated (almost) weekly by one of the trip members. E Waterman 18:12, March 5, 2011 (UTC)
- "10 Reasons Why I Love Road Trips" I found this photo blog of one lady's ten reasons for loving road trips. Sheehank 01:42, March 7, 2011 (UTC)
- The Distance Between Then and Now: On the 50th Anniversary of "On the Road," Bill Belleville reflects on a pivotal road trip of his own. (Cherilyn)
- This is a video of Kerouac reading the last page of On the Road Kinzjohnson 03:16, March 7, 2011 (UTC)
- College Students and Road trips Jas.roth 03:22, March 7, 2011 (UTC)
- This is the link to a blog of a family friend of mine who is teaching English in Siberia this year as part of the Fulbright scholarship program...talk about jetting away for a bit! DEDELMAN 00:19, March 9, 2011 (UTC)
- A movie the encompasses similar ideas of the freedom and persecution that comes with free-spirited travel during the 50's.(Alec) 22.214.171.124 04:14, March 11, 2011 (UTC)
- "Into the Wild" Pilgrimages Increase in Alaska: This article discusses "Into the Wild," which I have discussed in class by comparing the journey of Chris McCandless to the journey of Kerouac in "On the Road." If you get the chance to read the book, I totally suggest it! KZiemba34 11:54, March 11, 2011 (UTC)
Please add links!
Kerouac under discussionEdit
- "The universal experience of being alive": An interview with the editor of a new collection of Kerouac's poetry
- The Nazareth Principle: "Kerouac's most intense Buddhist phase, which also meant a 24/7 dialogue with Christianity"